ITB’s experienced Competence Consultants can offer you a range of help and support which can include:
- Assessor and Internal Verifier Training.
- Work with you to develop a CMS.
- Help you develop Assessment and Verification documentation.
- Audit of any existing CMS against OPITO standard.
- Build your CMS into our Portal.
- Act as Administrator for your data in the Portal.
- Send fit-for-purpose reports.
- Awareness trainign for Management through to Technicians.
- Quality Assurance of Asessment and/or Interanl Verification Processes.
Support to create a new CMS framework (using industry standard as best practice), which can include:
- Define the Purpose & the Scope of your CMS.
- Define the required Roles and Responsibilities.
- Develop the required Documentation: standards, policies, procedures, assessment and verification strategy, assessment and verification templates.
- Rolling out the CMS.
- Record keeping.
- Managing an electronic CMS.
Hosting CMS Records on ITB's Portal
- Build your CMS into our Portal
- Set up users and access levels
- Train Users
- Act as Administrators for updates to data.
Assessment and/or Verifiaction
- Load data into Portal and add Candidates and Managers to enable them to review progress on-line.
- Carry out CMS Induction and training for Portal.
- Give candidates access to Portal to enable on-line asessment, verification, and external verification if necessary.
- Carry out Assessments and Verifications of yout in-house or National Occupational Standards in line with your Assessmtnt and Verification Strategy.
- Support candidates through to completion or on-going.
- Hold Progress Meetings.